All guest names and ages are required.
In consideration of the rent received and the mutual promises contained herein, SeaViche Florida LLC (Owner) does hereby lease and rent to Guest(s) such Rental Property under the following terms and conditions:
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO early check-in or late check-out. A half-day rent charge will be assessed if the guest does not check-out promptly.
- Exceeding the agreed upon occupancy, including infants, may result in extra fees and/or removal from the property. Linens are only provided for guests listed on the booking.
- This is a NON-SMOKING unit. If the property has been found to be smoked in, a $1,000.00 fee will be assessed. If guest chooses to smoke outside, all cigarette/cigar butts must be removed off property. If butts are found on or around property, an additional $1,000.00 fee will be assessed.
An administration fee will be added to each reservation for processing and is non-refundable upon cancellation. This fee includes our Peace of Mind Accident Protection. This protection only applies if Guest notifies owner DURING their stay of any accidental damage. Any damage found after Guest leaves will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- Reservations can be made up to one (1) year in advance, however rates, dates, and properties are not guaranteed. Rates, dates, and properties are subject to change without notice. A minimum payment of fifty (50) percent down per reservation is required at the time of booking the reservation. The advance payment is not a damage deposit.
Age Requirement - No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five. For Spring Break, there are additional regulations below. Parents must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five at all times. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all funds paid. In accordance with Florida State Statute 509.141, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed.
- Spring Break Regulations-
- NO underage drinking in or around the property.
- Parents must accompany anyone under the age of 25 in the property during your stay. We require one parent or guardian per every two young adults under 25 staying in the property. Parents, are responsible for ALL minors in the group. This means that parents must be staying IN the property with the young adults during the entire stay. Parents staying next door, down the road, or in a nearby hotel does NOT qualify.
- No loud noise after 10:00 pm and/or before 8:00 am.
- Damage done to the property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- No excess cars. Only those staying at property allowed.
- All rules of the Homeowners Association or Condo Complex must be adhered to at all times.
- Absolutely NO parties that include alcohol and/or minors. You WILL be evicted immediately with NO money back.
- Failure to comply with these rules will result in immediate eviction from the property and forfeiture of any and all rent paid. If there is any underage drinking, use of drugs, or child abandonment, you will be turned over to the Sheriffs Department for immediate disposition. There are NO exceptions to any of these rules. Please respect your neighbors and the tenants around you.
- In no event shall the Rental Property be occupied by more persons than the capacity of the property as stated on the web site or the confirmation letter. No fraternities, school, civic, or other non-family groups are allowed unless Owner grants prior approval. In no event shall Guests assign or sublet the Rental Property in whole or in part. Violations of these rules are grounds for expedited eviction with no refund of any kind. Guests hereby acknowledge and grant specific permission to Owner to enter premises at any time for inspection purposes should Owner reasonably believe that Guests are causing or have caused any damage to Rental Property. Guest further agrees to grant Owner access to Rental Property for purposes of maintenance and repair.
- The home is equipped with an exterior video camera in the front of the property for security purposes. By signing this agreement, you are giving SeaViche Florida, LLC express consent to the recording and videotaping while on the property.
- Please make every effort to keep our beaches beautiful. Remove all umbrellas, chairs, and toys from the beach each day. Items left on the beach one hour after sunset or placed on the beach one hour from sunrise will be removed by Code Enforcement and may not be recoverable. Select beaches do not permit the use of tents, canopies, or personal umbrellas. Please consult the beach attendant or signage for additional regulations. Observe the warning flags posted at every public access for your safety. The beach access for Sea-Viche is found to the left of Green Reef Townhomes.
- In the event Guest wishes to terminate this agreement, Travel Insurance, Damage Protection and any processing or administrative fees are non-refundable. The refund policy is as follows:
- No refunds are given for any reason. We strongly encourage purchasing insurance at the time of booking.
- If the booking is made more than 7 days in advance of the arrival date, a payment of 50% of the balance is taken by Owner at the time of the booking. Any remaining balance must be paid 60 days prior to the arrival date, or this Agreement may be cancelled by the sole option of the Owner. An automatic credit card payment for the remaining balance will be scheduled by the Owner to be made 60 days prior to the arrival date. The credit card of the first payment is used if a credit card was provided. If the automatic payment fails for any reason, it is the responsibility of the Guest to make sure that the remaining balance is promptly paid in full, or the reservation will be canceled with no refund of payments made. All policies contained in this Agreement shall apply equally to payments made by credit card, check or cash and whether made via website, by phone or in person. Any refunds due to Guests from a credit card payment will be refunded by credit card transaction; all other refunds will be made within 30 days by check.
- A security deposit is required ("Security Deposit") and will be automatically reserved for the booking. The automatic reserve is conducted by putting a hold on the Guest's credit card for the amount of $500 exactly 7 day(s) prior to the arrival date. The credit card of the last successful payment will be used. If there are no successful credit card payments, it is the responsibility of the Guest to send $500 by check to the Owner to satisfy the Security Deposit requirement. If, at the end of the rental period, the rental property is returned undamaged beyond normal wear and tear, the Security Deposit will be released in full within five (5) business days. In the event of any damages, Owner will provide Guest with a full accounting of expenses incurred and deductions made from the Security Deposit. Should the damages exceed the amount of the Security Deposit, Guest agrees to pay the balance within five (5) business days after receiving notification. Deductions from Security Deposit may include, but are not limited to: excess cleaning fee, hot tub draining and refilling fee, trash removal fee, missing item replacement costs, damaged item replacement or repair costs, repair costs of buildings or grounds, or other service call fees. Owner is under no obligation to use the least expensive means of restoration.
- No animals are allowed in the property. Any animal(s) found in or about the Rental Property will be grounds for expedited eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid. This includes emotional support and therapy animals. On July 1, new provisions of Section 413.08 of the Florida Statutes took effect. The new law makes it a misdemeanor for a person to knowingly and willfully misrepresent that they're permitted to use, are using, or are training a service animal. Violators can be punished with as many as 60 days in prison and a fine of up to $500
- Guests must inform the Owner of their intention to bring children and the specific number. A child is defined as any person under the age of 18. The City of Destin occupancy laws include all persons, including infants.
- No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, pools, etc. The Owner will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances will be and remain in good working order. No refunds will be given due to power blackouts, water shortage, flooding, construction at adjacent properties, or mandatory evacuations of the area by county officials due to hurricanes or other potentially dangerous situations arising from acts of god or nature.
- Guest is responsible for all shipping costs for any Lost and Found items that Owner is requested to return to Guest. Items found and not claimed within 30 days will be disposed of at the discretion of Owner.
- The pool will be prepared and tested for proper and safe chemicals prior to or on the day of occupancy. Misuse of a pool by the spilling of foreign substances into the pool, i.e. soap, shampoo, oils, glass or metal will result in a Service Call Charge at the sole discretion of Owner. Violation of this provision shall be grounds for expedited eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid.
Points to keep in mind:
- The pool can be heated for $45 per night for the duration of your reservation. No refunds of pool heat are allowed. The pool is heated to a maximum of 88 degrees.
No lifeguard is on duty. All persons who use the pool, hot tub, or spa do so at their own risk
No running, diving, or rough playing
No glass in the pool or hot tub area
No food allowed in the pool or hot tub
Enjoy the pool from 7am to 10pm only
- The noise ordinances include pool side behavior.
Proper swimwear required
Children in diapers must wear swim diapers at all times
Shower before entering the pool
Do not swallow or ingest pool water
No animals allowed in the pool
Keep all doors and gates adjacent to the pool locked to prevent unauthorized entry or entry by unaccompanied minors. There is a pool alarm on doors and windows that face the pool on the 1st floor. Please activate these alarms for your safety.
Elderly persons, pregnant women, infants and those with health conditions including but not limited to diabetes, heart disease, high or low blood pressure should consult a physician before entering a pool, hot tub, or spa
- There is no tampering with pool equipment. Any damage made by a guest will be paid for by the guest.
- Guest is responsible for lost or damaged linens at the cost of two (2) times the published standard rental price for such damaged or lost linens or towels.
- In the event Owner is unable to make Rental Property available for any reason other than described above or a reasonable substitute as determined by Owner, Guest agrees that Owner's sole liability as a result of this unavailability is to provide a full refund of all monies paid under this Agreement and Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Owner be held liable for any special or consequential damages which result from this unavailability. Guest also agrees to indemnify Owner from and against liability for injury to Guest or any other person occupying Rental Property resulting from any cause whatsoever including, but not limited to, injury sustained as a result of use of the phone, pool, exercise equipment, game room tables, etc. except only such a personal injury caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of the Owner.
- Owner may terminate this Agreement upon the breach of any of the terms hereof by Guest. Guest shall not be entitled to the return of any rental monies paid under the terms of this Agreement and shall vacate the Property immediately.
- Agreement shall be enforced under the laws of the state within which the Rental Property is located, including any applicable rental acts of that state, and represents the entire Agreement. Any amendments must be in writing and signed by both parties. In the event of a dispute, legal action may only be instituted in the county within which the Rental Property is located. If any part of this Agreement shall be deemed unenforceable by law, that part shall be omitted from this Agreement without affecting the remaining Agreement. Owner shall conduct all brokerage activities in regard to this Agreement without respect to the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or familial status of any Guest.
- The Rental Property may offer access to recreational and water activities. Guest fully understands and acknowledges that outdoor recreational and water activities have inherent risks, dangers and hazards. Participation in such activities and/or use of equipment may result in injury or illness including, but not limited to bodily injury, disease, strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability. Guest agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and any and all agents, employees, or contractors for any injury or damage caused by these activities, whether caused by the negligence of the Owners, the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes foreseeable or unforeseeable. Guest hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the Owners or by any other person. Guest hereby voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Owner and any and all agents, employees, or contractors from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of Rental Property facilities, equipment, or activities. Guest further assumes full responsibility for the actions of any and all persons whom he may allow to enter the property during the rental period and indemnifies Owner from any and all claims arising from such other persons.
IndemnificationBy placing a reservation payment, Tenant understands and agrees to the following:
Tenant understands and agrees that the Rental Property and Premises are owned by the Property Owner. Tenant further understands and agrees that third-party vendors have provided and may from time to time continue to provide services to the Rental Property and Premises or Activities for participation by tenants, including but not limited to beach service, bicycles, watersports, golf carts, workout facilities, in house dining, and pool usage. Tenant hereby expressly agrees and understands that Indemnitees shall not be liable to Tenants for the acts or omissions of (i) the Property Owners, or (ii) third party vendors operating on or adjacent to the Rental Property and/or Premises, whether or not such vendors act pursuant to a contract with Indemnitees, and Tenant hereby waives and releases all such claims against Indemnitees to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law. Tenant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Indemnitees from and against any and all losses, damages to persons or property, injuries including but not limited to illnesses, the costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto to the contraction of the coronavirus infection or COVID-19, occurring during or subsequent to the tenancy, causes of action, claims, demands and/or expenses, including legal fees and expenses whether or not a lawsuit is filed and including legal fees and expenses on appeal (collectively, "losses"), of whatever kind or nature arising out of or on account of, or resulting from or related to use or occupancy of the Rental Property and/or Premises by Tenants and their invited guests, that may occur before, during, or after the lease term. The foregoing limitations on liability and indemnification obligations shall include, without limitation, any and all losses arising out of Indemnitees' own or sole negligent acts or omissions, except to the extent that such losses are caused by Owners' own gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Tenant further understands and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Property Owner from and against any and all losses, of whatever kind or nature arising out of or on account of, or resulting from or related to (i) use or occupancy of the Rental Property and/or Premises by Tenants and their invited guests, and/or (ii) any act or omission of any third party vendor operating on the Rental Property and/or premises, except to the extent that such losses are caused by Property Owners' own gross negligence or willful misconduct.
The provisions set forth in this paragraph shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Privacy & terms for internet access. Users/guests may not use the internet access contained in or around the property for malicious or unethical activity, including assessment of other people over the internet, or that violate federal, provincial, or copyright laws. This act in conjunction with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Any and all misuse that is reported will be dealt with swiftly. The guest that is listed on the reservation is ultimately responsible for the guest 's/family member's actions during the duration of their stay. Advertised internet access is not guaranteed, and service is subject to service providers. No compensation will be issued for disruptions of service.
- Florida Statute 125.01 prohibits excessive noise at any time. Quiet time for all properties is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with county ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) decibels between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property, with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises. Third-party noise issues should be reported to appropriate associations and local authorities. No compensation will be given for any noise disturbances.
- This property has interior locked closets that are off limits to guests. Also, the garage is considered "owner storage" and is off limits to the guest as well. Violation of this policy will result in additional charges under the Property Damage agreement.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the property. Sea-Viche Florida, LLC reserves the right to bill the credit card on file for violations to the policy. Smoking is prohibited in or near pools, pool decks, as well as on private balconies.
Your reservation includes our Peace of Mind Accident Protection, which is comprised of the administration fee and covers any accidental damages (up to $3,000.00) to the property throughout the duration of your stay.At check-in, any present damage to the property must be reported within the first 24 hours. Any additional damage throughout the duration of your stay must be reported promptly to Ocean Reef Resorts when it occurs. Failure to report damage voids Peace of Mind Protection. Owner has the sole administrative authority of this policy and the exclusive right to determine the extent of repairs necessary as a consequence of the guest’s actions. This does not apply to damages caused by the intentional acts, willful conduct or misconduct, gross negligence, or any instance of theft. SeaViche Florida, LLC reserves the right to recover any damages resulting from any of the foregoing from guests. Sea-Viche Florida, LLC is authorized to charge the card or cards on file for any damages suffered as a result of conduct or misconduct detailed in this paragraph. This does not apply to damages/losses caused by pets or other animals brought onto or into the rental property by guests. This does not apply to damages to, or loss of, property owned by or brought to the rental property by the guests. This does not apply to any damages or claim of loss as a result of loss of use of the rental property.This does not apply to any damages or violations to association rules and regulations. This does not cover damages from events in which 20 or more people participate or are in attendance. Peace of Mind Accident Protection becomes effective only upon check-in and all the benefits of this policy terminate upon check-out at the end of the guest’s visit.
- Guest receives full refund (less $200 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 60 days before arrival; No refunds within 60 days of arrival.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements and covenants herein contained, Guest has read and agreed to the following:
I understand the rules and rental conditions upon which I am agreeing to rent accommodations and use of the property and land. I acknowledge and accept that the sole responsibility for safety lies with the participant. In agreeing to this, I acknowledge that outdoor activities and exposure to the natural elements and animals can be dangerous and sometimes result in injury and even death. Decks can be slippery, animals and insects can threaten and infect or injure, exposure to the elements can cause hypothermia, sunburn, among other risks inherent in participating in outdoor and water activities. I know that alcohol and/or drugs do not mix safely with any outdoor activity.
I am over the age of 25 and assume responsibility for those in my charge under the age of 18. I hereby assume all legal responsibility for bodily injury to me or to any person on the property as a result of my visit and use, operation or possession of equipment hired or loaned to me. Acknowledging this, I accept complete responsibility for the minor children and myself in my charge and visit the property and equipment and engage in activities or events at my own risk.
I will abide by the rules and accept these rental conditions:
- The property I rent will be returned in the same condition in which it was rented and I will be responsible for all damage and/or loss that occurs during my rental period.
- I agree to hold harmless and to indemnify the Owner of the Rental Property against all loss, damage, expense and penalty on account of personal injury or property damage to the rental dwellers, the undersigned or to any minor child or children in the charge of the undersigned, howsoever rising, whether by act or acts or failure to act of the employees, owners or animals of the said company or property owners or not.
- I acknowledge receipt of the property in good order and condition (if found otherwise per my arrival I will contact Owner immediately) and further agree that the Owner of the Rental Property shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind or nature from whatever cause arising, whether property or equipment is loaned or rented.
- I enter into agreement freely with the Owner of the Rental Property at my own risk, acknowledging the risks inherent in outdoor and river activities and assume any and all responsibility for the minor children and myself in my charge.
- All parties agree to and will comply with Federal, State and County pollution laws and any other applicable laws and regulations.